At most universities and research organisations information on scientific activities and achievements are collected, maintained and published in various forms: for the organisation as a whole, but also on the level of faculties, departments, research groups and individual researchers. This leads to a heterogeneous information landscape making it difficult to analyse and present research achievements and performance.
The Current Research Information System (CRIS) CONVERIS offers you an integrated Research Information Management with support along the complete Research Life Cycle. With CONVERIS you can collect, monitor and manage research activities and results while at the same time relieving researchers and administrative staff alike from time-consuming tasks.
- integrates and manages research information from project ideas, over project applications to projects and other research activities and results like publications and patents. It thus facilitates a structured overview of the research competencies, activities and results on all levels of the organisation.
- supports seamless workflows for pre- & post-award management, as well as publications management, IP portfolio management and graduate student management to ensure an efficient flow of information and communication between all the different stakeholders.
- offers quality assured management information on research performance, the scientific potential, networking and competences thus supporting internal strategy processes. Bibliometric analyses, publication and project reports and collaboration visualizations are just a few examples.
- supports external reporting, marketing and public relations with data on planned, current and completed research activities and allows for publishing of selected information over the web.
- enjoys wide acceptance amongst researchers and administration by considerably reducing administrative burden and offering additional benefits such as creating a CV directly in the system.
- is configurable by the institution to ensure that the system rapidly meets evolving internal and external needs and requirements. Without involving AVEDAS, the institution can change the configuration of all essential aspects of CONVERIS, including the data model, workflows, user rights, templates, labels and reports.
For more information see